What is 3Dgenero
3Dgenero is a free service to allow 3D printer owners, manufactures, suppliers and purchasers to share their capabilities and their needs. Whether you have something to offer or whether you need to find something in the 3D printing world, 3Dgenero will help.
Building your team
- To get started you need to create an account.
- When you create an account you will become the Admin for the organisation you belong to.
- You can invite others from your organisation and give them appropriate privileges.
- You can even make someone else responsible for Admin and stop being an Admin yourself.
- You can invite people from outside your organisation to be part of your team.
- You can remove members of your team and also remove the account when you choose.
- If a User is a member of more than one team then they will be asked what team they want to use when they login.
Listing what you do
- You can create as many listings as you want. These can be offers (something you have) or requests (something you need).
- If you have 3D printer designs these can be uploaded, you'll be asked to enter a title, description and supporting files. You can be as detailed as you like.
- If you have 3D printing capabilities you can use a listing to promote these.
- If you are looking for a particular service or product you can promote that need - this is a request.
Managing your listings
- You can make your listings private or public.
- You can request notifications when someone makes a comment against your listing and approve the comment.
- You can answer private questions from interested parties.
- You can review all the activities around your listings though various reports and tables.
- You must only upload information that you have the legal right to. No Intellectual Property abuses please.
- You should answer any questions raised in a timely manner.
- You should not try to spam the system with endless repeat listings.
- We'll help via the support email address if you get stuck.
- We reserve the right to remove listings and/or accounts if there is any doubt about Intellectual Property ownership, or with suspected misuse of the site.
- If the service ever becomes a chargeable service we'll tell you in plenty of time.
Who are 3Dgenero
3Dgenero is a free service to allow 3D printer owners, manufactures, suppliers and purchasers to share their capabilities and their needs. Whether you have something to offer or whether you need to find something in the 3D printing world, 3Dgenero will help
Objective Associates is registered in Scotland, SC233985 and our registered office is at Pavilion 3, Castlecraig Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7WT.